Sunday, September 26, 2010

Eore take 2


Camie asked me if we'd want this Eore costume that was Ashleys. She wore it for her first Halloween. I of course said yes and LuLu has loved it. It's always neat when we have tangible Ashley things, connections to someone we love so much but have never met. I was able to spend time with Camie this last week. Woman's World Magazine has asked us if they could do a story on Ashley and LuLu. So we did our photo shoot for it. The issue will be their November/Thanksgiving issue. Appropriate, I feel. I hope we can touch many through the power of our girls and further organ donation awareness. I just want Oprah to mention sometime on her last season to the world to check yes--cause then everyone would. Until then we will go about it every which way we can so that other "LuLu's" can have a second chance at life.

2 comments:

Erica said...

I think Ashley would be proud, and I can't wait to read your article.
We miss seeing you in clinic though so happy we're not there much anymore.
Erica

Carrie and Nathan said...

such a cute costume! What a great gift. Excited to see the article too. Mmmm...we gotta work on that Oprah, huh? ;)

 

yasmin lawsuit