Monday, July 25, 2011

home for the fireworks















I didn't blame her for being mad after the day she had and then to come down and find the TRAIN wasn't on because it was a SUNDAY. Ugh. Poor girl. ;P


Bath time in the hospy. She is so big we graduated her to a real tub rather than a baby bucket. Just had to keep her IV sight dry...She was having a blizzzast.



Then some special friends came for a visit. Nate my friend from MHS and his sweet wife Suzanne who has become a dear friend of mine. Thanks for the Little Mermaid Squeekies. SHE loves them and we have yet to lose a singe one. Loves to you Gage, Kate and Eva!

********************************


We were able to be sent home in time to watch fire works on the 4th with friends from our neighborhood. We cancelled original plans to avoid crowds and get the little toad to bed at a decent time. We enjoyed visits in the hospital from friends and family and had such a great nursing staff. I will keep this positive and NOT go into the awfulness of London being cathed for a urine sample, other than to say it will never happen again. Momma wont allow it. We will go about getting pee the old fashion way. Wish I would have stuck to my guns and said no. It wasn't good for anyone, poor LuLu was so confused, hurt and felt violated. There I go. I will stop. It was among the most awful 15 minutes of my life. Love you Sweet London. You are the bravest of the brave. Stay well now...for a while anyway. xoxo

1 comment:

Karen said...

She's getting SSSOOOO big!!!!!!

 

yasmin lawsuit