Sunday, June 13, 2010

Super Clark


Rest in peace, fellow liver friend. My heart is broken as I read the latest blog entry, he fought THE fight of a lifetime. He was an amazing man that took it all in stride, the pain, suffering, adversity at every turn for him. Nothing seemed to go right or ever be easy--but I don't think he complained much. He was optimistic. He had a lot of faith.

We will miss you. We will miss following your blog and being inspired by you. Your family and friends will be in my thoughts and my prayers tonight. I will look at LuLu with even greater appreciation. God bless everyone that cared for you, especially your dear, sweet, amazing sister. What an angel on earth.

http://www.superclarkkimble.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Jan said...

Oh how very sad ... my heart aches for all those that loved him and my prayers will certainly be with him. He must surely be smiling down from Heaven knowing how well your LuLu is doing tho! Praise the Lord for that and I'm so sorry about your camera!

Megan said...

Lizzie... I started following his blog a few months ago when I saw it linked to your blog. So sad... just breaks my heart. I hoped so bad he would make it... he sure did fight an amazing battle.
Luv you, Lizzie! Hope you all are doing well!!! :)

Kristin Kimble Purles said...

Thank you for this post. Also, thank you for your support and prayers now and all along. Ragnar looked awesome. I was supposed to run it but the SD funeral was that day. Maybe I could run on the Donate Life Team next year. I would love that! Again, thanks for your prayer, and our prayers to you.

Kristin

 

yasmin lawsuit