Saturday, June 26, 2010


JACOB MOULTON
Jacob A. Moulton "Forever In Our Hearts" Our strong little angel, Jacob Andrew Moulton, lost his battle with liver cancer on June 17, 2010. He was born on April 20, 2000 in Salt Lake City, Utah to Anthony Miles and Christina Farr Moulton. He was loved and will be missed by everyone he met. He loved camping, astronomy and video games. Survived by his parents; siblings, Connor, Bailey and Madison; grandparents, Almie and Peggy Moulton, Andrew and Patricia Farr; and many aunts, uncles and cousins. Funeral Services on Wednesday, June 23, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. at Riverbend Ward, 895 West 4800 South, Taylorsville, Utah, with viewings on Tuesday from 6-8 p.m. at Jenkins Soffe Mortuary, 4760 S State, and one hour prior to services at the church. Interment Elysian Burial Gardens. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Jacob A. Moulton memorial fund at Mountain America Credit Union. Online condolences: www.jenkins-soffe.com
I heard about this little boy through a friend who knew him. She told me they had a liver ready for transplant but didn't know any other details. I am again reminded of the great need for donors. I am again reminded of how lucky we were that time didn't run out for LuLu. God bless this family and the families/people willing to donate.

4 comments:

Lisa Cannon said...

I saw this obituary in the paper the other day. It made me sad. My oldest son was born a day before this cute boy. I am so thankful for my kids and can't even imagine how this family must feel. Our cute neighbor (44) just passed away on Thursday from Sarcoma that had spread to his lungs and brain. It's been a very emotional week for our ward. He was an amazing father to four darling kids. I can't even imagine and I hope I never have to.

How are you guys doing? How is LuLu?

Julia said...

Oh, the ache in my heart. What a sweet boy. I need to remember to cherish each day with my babies. My heart goes out to his loved ones.

Jan said...

Oh my, how terribly, terribly sad ... may God Bless Jacob's family and all those other good people who loved him. He won't need a new liver in Heaven ... he's running and playing and enjoying himself more than ever now ... probably with Ahsley! I pray that knowing that gives his family peace.

Margaça said...

So sad...

 

yasmin lawsuit