Thursday, July 8, 2010

Live, Laugh, Breathe


My sweet friend Kendra lost her baby to a rare genetic disease several months ago. She is honoring what would have been her FIRST birthday with a carnival to benefit funding to find a cure for SMARD. This will be an amazing event that she has worked her heart out for. Open to all, please come! We all drive up to Farmington for Lagoon...this will be so much better.
This is an amazing Mum showing her love to her baby. Honoring her, helping others. Her Mum is quite wonderful.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Oh my, too much sadness in the world; but thank God for folks like Kendra!!!! I will say some prayers for her and her family :)

And speaking of prayers, I would appreciate it if you could remember me in yours ... I have been diagnosed w/Breast Cancer. God has a plan for us all, so I will wait and see where He takes me on this journey :)

 

yasmin lawsuit