Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Some worthy hospital pics

Who's the boss? LULU IS THE BOSS!!

My MuM IS a donor. Are you? Give it some thought....

(LuLu loving Gangey Janie's Cross)

Only Christ knows the suffering of LuLu and other ill children. Our hearts are broken for the children in Haiti that are in need of MIRACLES to survive right now. My PoPs, (not biological, but had a good hand in raising me-Leslies Dad) Ken Potter and Sam (the closest thing I had to a little brother growing up) are volunteering in Haiti right NOW. They flew out about a week ago and are doing anything and everything asked of them-hard labor, rebuilding/securing structures and building a large wall around an orphanage to help protect the children until they can get out of the devastation. Please check out this local blog of MANY HELPING HANDS IN HAITI. I am SO proud of them Ken & Sam, words can't even express. Read here if you want to have the deepest gratitude for what you have been given. That's what it's done for me. http://www.utahhospitaltaskforce.blogspot.com/

Here's my Bio-Dad who I'm equally as proud of.... He is amazing and could write an autobiography cause he's been through enough in his life to fill pages and pages that would change others lives. Perfect example of someone who came from nothing (and worse) but broke the mold and has lived a good life, raised a good family.

Can't believe this was only taken about 2 weeks ago and TODAY she is a whole new person. It's amazing what a good liver will do for you. Feel lucky if you have healthy organs.



Lu and Grandma....



Dr. Molly, one of the many GI docs that have been following, healing and loving London over the last year.


Warrior. No pain meds for days....not even Tylenol. NO complaints, happy as a clam.

You can't have OREOS without MILK!! Her first chocolate. She had no interest on her 1st birthday for the delicious cakes made by Auntie Leslie...oh, how that has changed.

7 comments:

Mister Noo Noo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cydnee said...

I love seeing LuLu's progress. Stuffing Oreos in your mouth never looked so attractive! Fun pics with Mom and Dad, too!

Dale and Tabitha said...

Yummy food. I can't wait to make her, her first scotchy!

Holly said...

You know what's funny? Everytime I see a full body shot of her, I notice how flexible that girl is. I mean really. She just spreads eagle like it's no big deal. I guess I notice it because my girls are the LEAST bit flexible...sorta like their mom! :) She'll be an awesome dancer!

TPoirot said...

so precious...loved the OREO picture-LOL

Lisa Cannon said...

I was never a donor until now. Just on Tuesday I had to renew my license and I marked that I would donate - thanks to you guys!!!

Mikaela said...

I came across your blog through the Price's, they are good friends of ours, just the day before London went in for surgery and keep finding myself checking back. Most every time I just sit and cry my eyes out. As the mother of a one year old I blame it on that, but I love how miraculously positive you guys are and your concern for others around you. I also appreciate how openly and sincerely you express your testimony of the gospel of Christ. Thank you for sharing, especially when you have precious little spare time I am sure. You are a reminder to people everywhere to keep their priorities straight and take care of the ones you love. PS-how do you manage to always look fabulous too? You are absolutely beautiful!!

 

yasmin lawsuit