Sunday, November 14, 2010

Growth Charts



















It's been on my mental list to start making and selling these beauties for FOUR years, so here I am. FINALLY. Hoping to develop a little homebased-business....

These growth charts are solid wood (5 1/4 inches wide x 6 ft. tall), come with a hook on the back for hanging and will be a family treasure. I can customize colors or stencils to your liking.

These make great baby gifts, birthday gifts.....or Christmas gifts! My mom loves marking her grandkids on hers a few times a year too.



Email me @ elizabethbarnum(at)hotmail(dot)com Cost:50$, shippping 23$ or if you are local (SLC)we can arrange pick-up.

xoxo

2 comments:

Utah McMonsters said...

Oh LIZ.... I MUST have not one, but TWO!!! I will email you to get it set up! SO CUTE dmcd0908@gmail.com is me!

Libbey Cardenas said...

These are beauties! Love em!

 

yasmin lawsuit