Monday, April 5, 2010

A healthy Happy Easter

"Arrr.." Lets get you in your Easter dress LuLu...

This precious dress is on loan from LuLu's Liver Mum. It was Ashleys. It was an honor to put her in it and have a very tangible connection to Ashley. It fit like a glove even though Ash wore it at 6 months and Lu is wearing it at 16. Liver people are often little people.

Muah



Many tries later...this was the best shot I could get of my two.


Easter hunt at Nana and Papa's. This was the first time the four of us (James, Lu, Jones and I) have been together outside our home since Thanksgiving. It was so fun to feel normal, be with family, eat Cindy's amazing food and to have Luly surrounded by her cousins that were so sweet and would drop candy into her basket as they were hunting for eggs.


Preference: taking candy and eggs out of the basket rather than putting in...

Her favorite spot for her index finger. That dang tube has gotta bug!! Hope you all had a wonderful Easter as well.

5 comments:

Candace said...

I can't get over how beautiful your kids are! And that is a gorgeous dress

allieb said...

Aww, how special that she got to wear Ashley's dress <3 she looks gorgeous as always.

Anonymous said...

just precious!

Carlye Momma said...

HAHA! It probably does bug! What a special day for all of you! I LOVE that she wore Ashley's dress. :-) Happy Easter!

SVB said...

Hey Liz, Lulu looks so good! She and her brother are such little cuties. I just saw that u=you left me some comments on my old blog, I have a family one too. Please send me your email so I can invite you to it at sarah@vegasware.com

We hope to make it to Panguitch sometime in the near future too and hopefully we can meet your two little ones in person :)

 

yasmin lawsuit