Thursday, April 1, 2010

LuLu and Ramsi




LuLu loves their little visits through the doggy door. We obviously never thought we'd have a dog larger than a chihuahua. All our dogs are very loving and gentle with her...like they know there's something extra special about her.

It's funny to hear Jonah talk about Ramsi-the-dog, cause Ramsi-my-friend-that-doesn't-like-animals has been around so much longer (20 plus years longer)...and it's usually "will you put Ramsi outside" "I don't like Ramsi, can you give her back?" "Mom, Ramsi's bugging me" etc. etc. We love her and she's not going anywhere...unless my BF Hallie really wanted her. :) LOL HALS and NICK.

5 comments:

The Hunters! said...

Too cute! Animals have such a wonderful sence about children! Godo for Ramsi the Dog!!

Mikaela said...

Love the pictures! Before having kids the only thing about them that made me melt was seeing them interact with dogs, I knew my first child had to be a canine, every kid needs a four legged older sibling! Amazing how they know, I remember resting our son against our dog for a picture when he was only a few days old and people freaked out, but the dog just laid there . . .they just know.

Candace said...

I love reading your blog what a beautiful family :)

Ramsi and Stoker said...

Well Jonah's bugging me, too...

Stephanie said...

SO cute!

 

yasmin lawsuit