Thursday, April 1, 2010

PT with PAT

This is Pat, one of London's Physical Therapists. She is so great and trys to make Jonah feel included and involved. (Notice him going 70 MPH below). We are so grateful for the many hands devoted to London's continued recovery.



I love that LuLu looks terrified in the first picture...she'd just had a really good work-out and needed some R&R, i.e. a nap. We have focused on working London's core to help prepare her to walk...and it's helped. As of today, I'd call her a walking machine. Before it was a few steps here a few there but now she is really walking. It is exhilarating to see her conquer one feat after another. Now if she'd just say MuM-A, MuM-A. It's next on her to do list, I'm sure of it.

3 comments:

L. Smith said...

The head of hair on that girl always gives me the biggest smile. LOVE IT!!!

Lacey said...

every time i hear that LuLu is doing better my heart leaps! I am so happy for you all.

Dibbers said...

Yay little LuLu London!!! What an exciting milestone.:)

 

yasmin lawsuit