Saturday, April 3, 2010

LuLu's Liver Mum







Oh, how I love her. Let me count the ways... 1 to a million. I love everything about her, I just wish we would have been brought together some other way.

She invited me for pedicures a few weeks ago as they passed through Salt Lake on their journey to Disneyland. We sat in our chairs accompanied by an amazing posse of women. Her cousin, best friend, Ashley's little sisters and cousin all got pampered with us--or Me with them, I should say. The manly-enough-to-sit-in-a-nail-salon-men patiently waited as we enjoyed ourselves, her step-dad Len picking up the tab for everyone. (thank-you again) It felt like a family reunion, Me, a part of their family.

I never would have imagined I could know and love someone so much never having met them. I love Ashley so much. When I hold my London, I see her, I feel her. Her amazing Mum, Dad and Step-Dad raised such a lovely lady. Tears stain my cheek now just thinking of her. I am ever so sad she wont find Easter eggs with her sissy's in the morning. Life is anything but fair sometimes. I am heartbroken her Dad can't drive to see her. He would move mountains to be with her tomorrow and everyday. I am excited for Him to meet and hold LuLu as well and hopefully find a bit of love and peace through Her.

I am grateful to them that LuLu will enjoy her 1st (healthy) Easter. She will walk and waddle finding treats around our house. Wear a pretty, new-to-her dress. I will wake up to her smile and bright spirit tomorrow and that is a miracle. Ashley's MuM, always a comfort reassured me in a text tonight after I recognized their Easter would be without Her that "Ashes lived her life to the fullest...no regrets! " She is always so strong and positive. She is as good as they come.

Love you Maynard, Lacey and Anticio families.

xoxo

Lizzie

Alpha-1, liver Mum

3 comments:

Margaça said...

Beautiful pictures, we can see the Love.

Lulu is so big, her arms are chubby now! Amazing.

With love,

Alice ( Martim´s mum)

Anonymous said...

Love the pic's, I was there that day and there was a feeling of Ashley being there that night!
Camie is as good as they come, even on her bad days (saddest) I don't know what I would do with out her an the courage and strength she has taught others including me!
That pedicure get together was nice, an yes Thank you Len and Camie. You guys are amazing peeps!

The Hunters! said...

Wow! Now I have tears staining my cheeks! That is beautiful to hear and see! Thank you so very much for sharing all of these wonderful stories, they are so inspiring!!

 

yasmin lawsuit