Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Chaser Man

My friend's little boy was recently diagnosed with leukemia. His name is Chase and he's incredible as are ALL kiddos that deal with childhood illness. Come enjoy a wonderful carnival (promise there will be no "carnies") and support a great, big wonderful cause.

Our morale was lifted during our toughest times with London by the support of friends, family and strangers alike. Please show this family the love.

God speed little man.

xoxo
lizzie
alpha 1, liver mum

4 comments:

Karen said...

...can I send a baby quilt for the auction?

Karin said...

Liz, I tried to look through your posts to find the one that recommended some dermatologists but I couldn't find it. If you get a second, can you email me those names or that post? karin.d.smith@gmail.com
Thanks, Bert Smith's wife :)

The Hunters! said...

Thanks Lizzie!! I really appreciate it!

jessicalangprice said...

Thanks for sharing this Liz. One of Kelsey's friends (my friend's 2 year old) was diagnosed with Leukemia at the beginning of this year and it breaks my heart. We'll be there on Saturday. I'd do anything I could at this point to help find a cure.

 

yasmin lawsuit