Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thank You

I've tried to be diligent in sending LuLu thank-you cards to the many friends, family and strangers that have shown us a great deal of love and support this last year. With that being said, I know I've missed a few...so Thank-You.

Thank you to all the people who take the time to check in on our LuLu, for love and concern about a baby you've never met before. Thank-you for sweet comments, encouraging emails and for the connections we have made with amazing people across the globe because of London's blog. I use to think blogs were for the birds, boy have I eaten my words. Blogs are quite amazing.



From the bottom of my heart, Thank-you.

xoxo
Lizzie
alpha-1, liver mum

5 comments:

A womb for rent said...

Cute card :)

Jeannie, Jane, Angel, Mommy, etc.. said...

Such a cutie! I posted the same thing when we were going through transplant. I knew that there were people I had forgotten so I posted a Thank you for all the world to see.

I am so glad that she is doing well.

Candace said...

I LOVE LuLu's hair... yes I am a bit jealous of how gorgeous she is :)

Anonymous said...

Lizzie I would LOVE to get together with you and chat. I have SO much to ask you. Belle goes in to see Dr. Book the second week in June so I will get with you when it gets closer. It is so nice to know there is another liver mum out there going through a similar situation as we are. I have learned so much from you and all of the other sweet babies listed on your blog.
xoxo
Kayli

Karen said...

I have mine on the fridge!!Thanks!

 

yasmin lawsuit