Monday, May 10, 2010

Miss Ramsi




Sometimes I think I can take on the world. Save this, do that...and then I realize I can't do it all. It's too much, I've pulled myself too thin. I love Ramsi. She is a GOOD dog. I wanted to keep her forever. She deserves the BEST. A loving FAMILY a BIG yard. I thought I could manage 3 dogs and 2 kids, but I can't. I'd also like to take on a third kid one day and that would make 3 dogs and 3 kids. I know I can't do that. I feel a lot of guilt for letting her go, but am reminded she would have died if James and I didn't pick her up of the highway 4 months ago and nursed her back to health. I can't keep every dog we find. Lesson learned.



We won't give her up to a shelter. We will foster her til we find her a forever home. We've been without a fenced yard since the move so my dear parents have had her down in Lehi in their big, beautiful back yard. If you or anyone you know is interested, PLEASE contact me. I'd love to be able to keep tabs on her and know she is doing well. She is great with other dogs (haven't tested cats but think it could work) and with kids. She is great indoors/outdoors. IS potty trained and comes with a Dogloo and kennel. She sleeps in her kennel at night without a whine. She is very smart and beautiful. We love her, but can't keep her. Can you?
***Ramsi has found a FOREVER home with an AMAZING family. (LuLu's pharmacist actually!!) We found her so she could get to them, I'm sure of it.***
We are excited to be her built in dogsitters, so we'll still get to see her & love her!

4 comments:

Bjorn said...

Dr. Dolittle...I mean,Liz, I'll post this link to my neighborhood mom blog.

The Hunters! said...

I'll put the word out too!! I would absolutely love to take her but I already have a 90 lb Lab, a Big FAT Cat & 3 kids! If I didn't have my Daizy girl I would love to take her! I don't do puppies so she would be perfect!! I'll definately ask around! She has the sweetest face!

Karin said...

Do you dog sit for whoever takes Ramsi? So tempting... We had a bad first experience with a dog- she was too rough with the kids and the yard.

The House that James Built said...

so happy to say ramsi has a home. an amazing home... and yes dogsitting was included.

 

yasmin lawsuit