Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm Grateful

















May sound a bit cliche but here is what I'm most grateful for:
FAMILY
FRIENDS
GOD & JESUS CHRIST
PRAYER
AMERICA
MoDeRn MeDiCiNe

Modern Medicine may not have been on my "mental list" last Thanksgiving but it is now and forever will be. I love and respect Londons Doctor...I look at her like she's a celebrity. She's been my Hero. She's dedicated years and years of her life to learning and has made sacrifices in order to heal children, my child. I love her, I always want to hug her when she walks into the room...I try to limit myself to every-once-in-awhile so she doesn't think I'm weird. Actually, I love EVERYONE on LuLu's team. They all feel more like friends than anything else. For them, I am Grateful.

What better place to live than the United States of America? Do you realize what a select few we are to have the freedoms that we do? Sometimes I forget. We can be what we want to be, have no limits to what we can do, have agency to live our lives how we choose, have access to the best medicine, to worship as we please, TO BE FREE. It's mind boggling. My appreciation grew ten fold as my brother Ben served our country in Iraq several years ago. He served you and me. It really brought things close to home. I lived with his dear wife and kids while he was gone and it was one of the best experiences of my life. Whenever I see someone in camo, I want to hug them- I do refrain cause they'd for sure think I was weird, so I just smile and say thank-you.

I have never prayed so much in my life as I have this year. I know we are being prayed for by so many. I am most touched when people tell me that their children pray for London by name every night. I am more Grateful now than I ever have been for the power of prayer and the comfort it can bring. I know it has brought peace and blessings into our home. I know our lives have been blessed and our Faith has grown. My relationship with God and Jesus Christ has never felt more important.

I count my Friends and Family in the same category. I am one lucky girl to have the friends that I do, they all bless my life in different ways. Thank you, I love you all and have never needed you more.

We have amazing families. We have such incredible support and love from them all. We have the best sisters and brothers, nieces, nephews and parents that are unbelievable.

Last but not least Jones and Lulu are my world. Jonah is fun, wild and crazy. Lulu is sweet, beautiful and wise beyond her years. James is my best friend and my absolute everything. Our struggles this year have been crippling at times but have truly helped us to value all that is most important in this life.

Happy belated Thanksgiving to you all!

No comments:

 

yasmin lawsuit