Friday, January 1, 2010

Cheers, to a better year.







(promise it was non-alcoholic though you wouldn't think by the looks of him)
















New Years Eve couldn't have been spent in better company. It was just the 4 of us, partying it up @ 8:00. I was asleep before midnight but James told me this morning he still kissed me. We will go see Dr. Book Monday for clinic, but I feel like she is holding her own. And we are being patient, though every time the phone rings my heart beats faster and my blood pressure rises. Just waiting for the call that will change LuLus life....

6 comments:

Erica said...

Looks like you guys had a great new years eve. May this this next year only brings you happiness and joy. We will be in clinic at 10:40 on Monday. Hopefully you will still be around so we can say hi.

Julia said...

Red Mango! See, I knew something was missing from my New Year's Eve!

Cute pics of the kiddies.

allieb said...

cute little partiers! cheers to 2010, it will be a better year! xoxo

Cydnee said...

"We wish you a little liver,
We wish you a little liver,
We wish you a little liver,
and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

Love you all!

Jo Lynn said...

Looks like one awesome New Years for your super cute kids! Looks like they enjoyed the family time and like always, she's in our prayers that all goes well and a new liver comes soon.

Liz said...

I am so sure that your New Year is going to be full of happiness and cheer... and a liver:)

 

yasmin lawsuit